September 2022 - Carlo Gavazzi is excited to introduce the new IRC40 Series Inductive Proximity Sensors. Specifically designed as a durable solution for daily indoor and outdoor applications, it ensures accurate detection of actuating parts, such as skid conveyor positioning, step detection on escalators, and material positioning on conveyor systems.
The IRC40 sensors are resistant to extreme operating conditions such as exposure to a wide range of temperatures and frequent high pressure washdown cycles. They offer flexible adjustment and adaptability for any application due to the 5-position sensing face. The sensors can be installed quickly without any tools, thanks to the push-lock system of the mounting bracket.
The features of the IRC40 Series include:
- Rotatable sensing face in 5 different positions without the need of additional tools
- Bracket with push-lock system for easy and quick mounting or replacement
- 4 corner visible LEDs with diagnostic functions
- Extended sensing distance 22 to 40mm
- Operating temp.: -25°C to +80°C (-13°F to +176°F)
- IP68 and IP69K protection against high pressure and high temperature washing cycles
- 40 x 40 x 66mm plastic housing with M12-plug
- Flush or non-flush mounting with antivalent output
The IRC40 Series Inductive Proximity Sensors are ideal for conveyor systems, production lines and escalators where you need a reliable and flexible solution. They are available from Carlo Gavazzi's network of sales offices and distributors in the Americas, or at www.GavazziOnline.com
More information on these new products can be found from the links below: